Each short, easy lesson builds on all that's come before, teaching new concepts and techniques from the ground up, through practical examples and hands-on problem solving.
As you complete the lessons in this book, you'll gain a practical understanding of how to provide rich user interactions in your web pages, adding dynamic code that allows web pages to instantly react to mouse clicks and finger swipes, and interact with back-end services to store and retrieve data from the web server.
Learn how to:
- Create powerful, highly interactive single-page web applications
- Leverage AngularJS’s innovative MVC approach to web development
- Dynamically modify page elements in the browser
- Use browser events to interact with the user directly
- Implement client-side services that interact with web servers
- Integrate rich user interface components, including zoomable images and expandable lists
- Enhance user experience by creating AngularJS templates with built-in directives
- Bind user interface elements and events to the data model to add flexibility and support more robust interactivity
- Define custom AngularJS directives to extend HTML’s capabilities
- Build dynamic browser views to provide richer user interaction
- Create custom services you can integrate into many AngularJS applications
- Develop a well-structured code base that
|Author:||Brad Dayley,Brendan Dayley   Brad Dayley a >  Brendan Dayley a >|