AutoCAD 2017 Instructor
The sequence of chapters starts with fundamental drawing commands and skills and then progresses to more elaborate procedures and specialized applications. The writing style introduces small pieces of information explained in simple form, and then builds on that knowledge to deliver more complex drawing strategies, requiring a synthesis of earlier concepts. Over 2000 figures illustrate the commands, features, and ideas.
AutoCAD 2017 Instructor is an ideal reference guide, unlike tutorial-oriented books where specific information is hard to relocate. Because these chapters focus on related commands, and complete coverage for each command is given in one place, the commands, procedures, and applications are easy to reference. Tabbed pages help locate tables, lists, appendices, and the comprehensive index.
What makes this book unique?
- In depth coverage of AutoCAD 2017 commands and features
- Command Tables indicate where to locate and how to start each command
- TIP markers in the margin provide important tips, notes, reminders, short-cuts and identify what's new
- Complete chapter exercises with many multi-chapter REUSE problems
- Well suited for a two or three course sequence
Your purchase of AutoCAD 2017 Instructor includes two free exclusive bonus chapters that are available by redeeming the unique access code found on the inside of the front cover. These bonus chapters cover block design, the tool pallets and express tools.
Chapter exercises drawings and additional student questions are available for free.
Table of Contents1. Getting Started
2. Working with Files
3. Draw Command Concepts
4. Selection Sets
5. Helpful Commands
6. Basic Drawing Setup
7. Object Snap and Object Snap Tracking
8. Draw Commands I
9. Modify Commands I
10. Viewing Commands
11. Layers and Object Properties
12. Advanced Drawing Setup
13. Layouts and Viewports
14. Printing and Plotting
15. Draw Commands II
16. Modify Commands II
17. Inquiry Commands
18. Text and Tables
19. Grip Editing
20. Advanced Selection Sets
21. Blocks, DesignCenter, and Tool Palettes
22. Block Attributes and Data Links
|Author:||James Leach   James Leach a >|