Beginning Angular with Typescript (updated to Angular 6)
Angular is one of the leading frameworks to develop apps across all platforms. Reuse your code and build fast and high performing apps for any platform be it web, mobile web, native mobile and native desktop. You use small manageable components to build a large powerful app. No more wasting time hunting for DOM nodes!
In this book, we take you on a fun, hands-on and pragmatic journey to master Angular from a web development point of view. You'll start building Angular apps within minutes. Every section is written in a bite-sized manner and straight to the point as I don’t want to waste your time (and most certainly mine) on the content you don't need. In the end, you will have what it takes to develop a real-life app.
About the Reader
About the Author
Greg Lim is a technologist and author of several programming books. Greg has many years in teaching programming in tertiary institutions and he places special emphasis on learning by doing.
Table of Contents
- Creating and Using Components
- Working with Components
- Conditional Rendering, Pipes and Ng-Content
- Template Driven Forms
- Model Driven Forms
- Introduction to Observables
- Getting Data From RESTful APIs with Observables
- Structuring Large Apps With Modules
- C.R.U.D. with Firebase/Firestore
- Authentication with Firebase/Firestore
- Implementing for Multiple Users
|Author:||Greg Lim   Greg Lim a >|