Beginning JSP, JSF and Tomcat: Java Web Development (Expert's Voice in Java)
Start building Java–based web applications now, even if you’re a complete newcomer to Java. Comprehensive and example–driven, Beginning JSP,  JSF, and Tomcat: Java Web Development, Second Edition is all you need to develop dynamic Java-based web applications using JSP, connect to databases with JSF, and put them into action using the world’s most popular open source Java web server, Apache Tomcat.
- A comprehensive introduction to JavaServer Pages (JSP), JavaServer Faces (JSF), and the Apache Tomcat web application server
- Key concepts made easy to grasp by numerous working examples and a walkthrough of the development of a complete e-commerce project
- Written for professionals by a practicing Java web application professional and expert
What you’ll learn
- Develop dynamic web applications using the popular JavaServer Pages (JSP) technology
- Connect to SQL–based databases, like MySQL,  from JSP/JSF–based web pages
- Integrate XML and HTML markup into your Java web page or Java-based web application
- Build an e–commerce web site using sound design principles
- Deploy web applications using the world’s most popular and widely adopted open source Java web application server, Apache Tomcat
- Includes HTML5 coverage
Who this book is for
This book is ideal for anyone new to Java who wants to start developing Java web applications, but also offers a valuable refresher to Java web developers who are new to the latest JSP, JSF, and Tomcat standards.
|Author:||Giulio Zambon   Giulio Zambon a >|