CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Official Cert Guide Library
Cisco Press has the only self-study guides approved by Cisco for the new CCENT and CCNA Routing and Switching certifications. The new edition of the best-selling two-book value priced CCNA Official Cert Guide Library includes updated content, new online practice exercises, more than 600 practice exam questions, and more than 2 hours of video training, plus the CCENT and CCNA Network Simulator Lite Editions with 43 free Network Simulator labs.
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Official Cert Guide Library is a comprehensive review and practice package for the latest CCNA exams and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. The two books contained in this package, CCENT/CCNA ICND1 100-105 Official Cert Guide and CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide, present complete reviews and more challenging and realistic preparation experiences. The books have been fully updated to refresh the content for the latest CCNA exam topics and to enhance certain key topics that are critical for exam success.
Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
· The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
· A free copy of the CCNA ICND1 and ICND2 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
· More than 2 hours of video mentoring from the author
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
|Author:||Wendell Odom   Wendell Odom a >|