Foundation Game Design with ActionScript 3.0
We’ve all sneaked the odd five minutes here or there playing the latest Flash game that someone sent around the office, but creating those games is trickier than it looks. The aim of Foundation Game Design with ActionScript 3.0 is to take you, even if you’ve minimal multimedia or programming experience, through a series of step-by-step examples and detailed case studies―to the point where you'll have the skills to independently design any conceivable 2D game using Flash and ActionScript.
Foundation Game Design with ActionScript 3.0 is a non-technical one-stop shop for all the most important skills and techniques a beginning game designer needs to build games with Flash from scratch. Whether you're creating quick blasts of viral amusement, or more in-depth action or adventure titles, this is the book for you.
- Focused and friendly introduction to designing games with Flash and ActionScript
- Detailed case studies of Flash games
- Essential techniques for building games, with each chapter gently building on the skills of preceding chapters
- Modern best practices and new content on ActionScript 3.0
- Also covers asset creation in Photoshop and Illustrator
|Author:||Rex van der Spuy   Rex van der Spuy a >|