Mastering React Native
- Apply flexbox to get layout and build rich animations that bring your React Native application to life
- Integrate third-party libraries and develop customized components that run natively on iOS and Android platforms
- Combine React Native with Redux, Redux middleware, and a remote API to build scalable data-driven applications
This book will provide you with all the React Native building blocks necessary to become an expert. We'll give you a brief explanation of the numerous native components and APIs that come bundled with React Native including Images, Views, ListViews, WebViews, and much more. You will learn to utilize form inputs in React Native. You'll get an overview of Facebook's Flux data architecture and then apply Redux to manage data with a remote API. You will also learn to animate different parts of your application, as well as routing using React Native's navigation APIs.
By the end of the book, you will be able to build cutting-edge applications using the React Native framework.
What you will learn
- Implement native React Native components and APIs
- Explore React's JSX syntax
- Manage data using Redux and Redux middleware
- Build applications with React Native on both iOS and Android platforms
- Perform animations in your applications
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Author:||Eric Masiello,Jacob Friedmann   Eric Masiello a >  Jacob Friedmann a >|