Zend Framework 2 Cookbook
If you are pretty handy with PHP, this book is the perfect way to access and understand the features of Zend Framework 2. You can dip into the recipes as you wish and learn at your own pace.
- Recipes to help you create, test, and optimize your applications
- A useful guide for PHP developers wanting to broaden their horizons
- Helps you understand how MVC works and how to make it work for you
Zend Framework 2 is the latest creation of World Wide Web infrastructure company Zend Technologies Ltd. This new PHP framework comes with tons of features and an attractive way of creating applications. Not only is the overall usability of the technology much better, but it also makes your applications more testable, something that is often overlooked.
"Zend Framework 2 Cookbook" will show you how applications are set up in Zend Framework 2 and how you can develop successfully in this massive framework. You will master features like Modules, Views, Controllers, and Authentication. The book also discusses the Event Manager, unit testing,  and how to optimize your application.
The book begins with a discussion about setting up Zend Framework 2, and you will also look at how the framework itself works. By the end of this book, you will be able to create entire secure applications on your own and make sure they are tested and optimized for performance as well.
You will learn about sending and receiving e-mails, translation and localization of the application, and how to set up the framework on a Linux web server. You will also learn how to display data from the application to the user by using different display strategies and renderings. The creation of modules will also be discussed. Then, you will move on to look at how to authenticate users and make sure the developer knows how to pick the best method available. Unit testing, debugging, and enhancing the performance will also be covered in this book.
"Zend Framework 2 Cookbook" is a perfect book for anyone who wants to start developing with Zend Framework 2.
What you will learn from this book
- Set up Zend Framework 2 on a Linux web server
- Make your application accessible in other countries and languages
- Choose and create custom output display renderings
- Set up modules and use them as widgets
- Connect and query different types of databases
- Create the best authentication method
- Optimize framework applications
- Debug and test framework applications
This book is written in a practical, cookbook style with numerous examples and recipes. This style allows you to go both directly to your topic of interest or follow topics throughout a chapter to gain an in-depth knowledge of certain areas.
Who this book is written for
”Zend Framework 2 Cookbook" is for PHP de
|Author:||Josephus Callaars   Josephus Callaars a >|